Classes are inclusive and open to all types of families!
This Lamaze-Inspired, one-day 6-hour class is designed for families welcoming their second or subsequent baby. In this class we will cover:
- Your previous birth(s) and how you want this one to be the same or different.
- Preparing your family for the upcoming birth.
- Relaxation techniques.
- Current, non-biased, evidence-based information to help you make informed choices in pregnancy, birth and postpartum.
- Birthing in a hospital, birth center, or at home.
- A review of the anatomy and physiology of labor and birth.
- Natural pain relief techniques.
- Hands-on comfort measures.
- Role of the support person/people.
- A review of common medications and interventions.
- Writing a birth plan and newborn plan.
- Planning for and what to expect postpartum with older child(ren).
Check back for more classes!
1 day classes are $150
Lactation/Infant Feeding classes are $65.
Sign up for both and save!
1 day class + Breastfeeding class for $200!
Class fee covers one pregnant person and one support person.
We are so excited to see you in class! To register, please fill out the form below, indicating which class(es) you are interested in taking. We will contact you with a registration confirmation and payment instructions. For questions, please contact us here. Thank you!
Serving birthing families in the Southern Suburbs of the Twin Cities, RiverSouth is based out of Valo Health & Wellness in Burnsville, MN.